Managing Broker Pre-Licensing Education
Our 30-hour self-paced online course gives you everything you need to get started on the path of real estate success. You’ll have immediate access to your 30-hour Managing Broker Pre-License Topics online course where you’ll study at your own pace. You’ll need to complete a proctored final exam at the end of the course. Click here for more information on proctored exams. Also, specific instructions on how to complete the proctored final exam are given at the end of the course.
IMPORTANT!! To complete your full 45 hour pre-licensing requirement, you’ll need to attend the 15 hour Applied Management & Supervision classroom course. Please check the Illinois Association of REALTORS® website for more information at www.illinoisrealtor.org.
|Illinois Real Estate Managing Broker Pre-License Topics + Textbook||30||$260.00||+ Add to Cart|
|Illinois Real Estate Managing Broker Pre-License Topics||30.00||$220.00||+ Add to Cart|
In order to be able to sit for the state exam to become licensed, you will first have to register as a student with Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP). It is IMPORTANT for you to register with AMP prior to completing your course. By registering you will be assigned an AMP Student ID, which will help ensure you receive credit for your pre-license coursework, which is a requirement to sit for the State of Illinois License exam from AMP.
- AMP provides examinations for Real Estate Professionals, and your pre-license course completion information must be received electronically from the IAR Licensing and Training Center and its branches to complete the examination registration process.
- To register as a student with AMP, select this link and follow the instructions
- Approved: Recognized and accepted by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Flexible: Convenient online and self-study courses that you take at your own pace and can stop and start whenever you want
- Supported: Courses are easy to take, but we are available to help you if you need it
- Instructive: Topics are timely and focus on recurring issues in the real estate business